Thursday, March 1, 2018

Brother was born #sliceoflife2018


 November 12... around 7 in the morning

My sisters come running into my room saying my mom is going to the hospital and at this point I’m just shock and run up stairs to go see what’s up. Running up stairs I hear my mom start to say something and she is sitting on the bed. She says that she and my dad are going to the hospital and my mom is going to have the baby. Right now my dad is panicking and just freaking out he tries to get my mom down the stairs as fast as he can but my mom can barely walk. My dad gets everything and now they are finally out the house and rush to the hospital. Close to a hour and a half I get a message from my dad. The baby was born at 8:35 and he’s a big baby. At this moment I just start to scream and tell my sisters and my grandpa and grandma. And now he is 3 months and still a beautiful big baby. ❤️💫

No comments:

Post a Comment