Thursday, March 8, 2018

The most Embarrassing day of my life #sliceoflife2018

 When I was in forth grade we had gone to my grandmas house for thanksgiving dinner. There was a sorts of foods from Mexican to Puertorican to many more. Was so happy and excited cause at the end I was going to eat chocolate cake and chocolate is my favorite. I was eating and eating and drinking many things. And all of sudden I had to use the bathroom. My grandma only had one bathroom and there was a line. My mom told me to hold it and hold it but as I was waiting I peed my pants in front of everybody. When I looked to see the bathroom the door was wide open and it was my turn but it was to late. I started crying and hid in the corner by the door, telling my mom that we should go. We left like 3 hours later but my cousin let me use some of his clothes. ☹️😅

No comments:

Post a Comment